[6bone] report of 6bone planning BOF

Todd T. Fries todd@fries.net
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 06:58:36 -0600

As has been pointed out to me, v6 tunnels are available to production address
space.  The only thing we are really talking about is 'where do you get your
IPv6 addresses from'.  I've been using the 6bone for production for nearly
two years now at my apartment.  I do not mind a bit moving to production
address space.
--
Todd Fries .. todd@fries.net

Free Daemon Consulting, LLC                    Land: 405-748-4596
http://FreeDaemonConsulting.fries.net        Mobile: 405-203-6124
"..in support of free software solutions."

Key fingerprint: 37E7 D3EB 74D0 8D66 A68D  B866 0326 204E 3F42 004A
            Key: http://todd.fries.net/pgp.txt

(last updated 2003/03/13 07:14:10)

Penned by Jonathan Guthrie on Wed, Mar 19, 2003 at 04:07:32PM -0600, we have: