[6bone] Getting ISPs to use IPv6

Trent Lloyd trent@irc-desk.net
Tue, 04 Mar 2003 17:38:45 +0800

We have a local internet exchange in Perth called "WAIX" and i am hoping to
get some ipv6 transport happening over that
The founder/guy who runs it has expressed interest but naturally he is a
busy man and since not that many people are into it i guess its not high on
his to-do list

My local uni has connected through aarnet, and you can get a 'tunnel' from
6bone@progsoc.org.au (email) who come of [i forget]

As you said, the 4 TLA owners there are unlikely to do much - a shame.

Is it possible for a 'group' to get a TLA?
maybe an informal associated of people from random ISPs and just people got
together and got a TLA which they could do stuff with?
I'd be interested.