[6bone] y.ip6.int, munnari.oz.au broken (ip6.int)?

Pim van Pelt pim@ipng.nl
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 17:09:14 +0200

Hi Kre,

| One would expect that people running primary servers for upper level
| domains would have some kind of a clue as to how to go about it.
Question: are these the same servers supposed to be running the ip6.arpa
tree ?

It was often said that it should be the same set of servers "because
that would be the technically sound solution" but I've seen far too
many problems with the current set. Servers joining and being dropped,
servers forgetting to load zones, otherwise becoming lame for a
delegation.

Can we have any assurance that:
a. admins will be responsible
b. admins will be responsive
c. delegations will remain in place
d. servers will remain reachable, also with IPv6 ?

Thanks.
--
Pim van Pelt                 Email: pim@ipng.nl