[6bone] y.ip6.int, munnari.oz.au broken (ip6.int)?

Robert Elz kre@munnari.OZ.AU
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 18:44:12 +0700

    Date:        Sun, 15 Jun 2003 04:11:01 +0200
    From:        "Marco d'Itri" <md@Linux.IT>

  | I think munnari has been lame for ip6.int most of the time, you can find
  | old threads about this in the archive (but I cannot remember any good
  | explanation of this situation).

Munnari was lame for this some time ago (some drongo went and changed
things and didn't bother to tell me about it so munnari could be updated).

That was fixed (eventually).

But now I see it has gone lame again...   I will see if I can work out
what changed this time, and get it fixed again.

One would expect that people running primary servers for upper level
domains would have some kind of a clue as to how to go about it.

kre