[6bone] y.ip6.int, munnari.oz.au broken (ip6.int)?

Robert Elz kre@munnari.OZ.AU
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 22:52:24 +0700

    Date:        Sun, 15 Jun 2003 17:09:14 +0200
    From:        Pim van Pelt <pim@ipng.nl>

  | Question: are these the same servers supposed to be running the ip6.arpa
  | tree ?

I don't know for sure, but I think not.   No-one has asked me about
munnari being one of the servers, and the set to which ip6.arpa is
currently delegated looks more like the normal "standard registry"
set.   Which is as you'd expect really.

  | It was often said that it should be the same set of servers "because
  | that would be the technically sound solution"

By whom?   It actually makes almost no difference at all (might potentially
mean that one registration could cause entries in both domains) but
that's about it.

kre