[6bone] core ns registry database

Bill Manning bmanning@ISI.EDU
Fri, 4 Jul 2003 12:03:45 -0700 (PDT)

	for those who wish, there is a testbed that has native IPv6
	root and many tld servers visable/available for those who
	wish to trial native IPv6 services.

		www.rs.net  for details

% I'm happy to report that directNIC.com can manually enter IPv6 addresses.
% A Product Development Manager responded to my support ticket:
%
%    "I understand the need to the ability to create IPv6 nameservers.
%     [...]
%
%    "Currently it does not allow IPv6 to be associated with a nameserver,
%     but I have added it to the list of things that will be added shortly.
%     If you need an IPv6 nameserver created before it's added, please let
%     me know all of the information and I will get it created."
%
% >From past experience, when they say they'll implement a feature, it does
% not take long for it to appear on the production website.  They have also
% always been very responsive in their support.
%
% Now if only the root and gtld servers had IPv6 addresses...  :-)
%
% Regards,
% + Kim
%
%
%     Server Name: GRENDEL.GW.COM
%     IP Address: 2001:240:584:1:260:8FF:FEC6:332C
%     IP Address: 204.80.150.1
%     Registrar: INTERCOSMOS MEDIA GROUP, INC. D/B/A DIRECTNIC.COM
%     Whois Server: whois.directnic.com
%     Referral URL: http://www.directnic.com
% 6bone mailing list
% 6bone@mailman.isi.edu