Root server testbed was: [6bone] core ns registry database

Anand Kumria wildfire@progsoc.uts.edu.au
Sun, 6 Jul 2003 16:38:27 +1000

On Fri, Jul 04, 2003 at 12:03:45PM -0700, Bill Manning wrote:

> 	for those who wish, there is a testbed that has native IPv6
> 	root and many tld servers visable/available for those who
> 	wish to trial native IPv6 services.
>
> 		www.rs.net  for details

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the pointer, I wasn't aware of rs.net (or otdr or rssac.org
either for that matter); I was somewhat interested in reading about the
outcome of your IPv6 testbed <URL: http://www.rssac.org/kato-v6-root.html>.

Unfortunately that link results in a 404 not found; do you know if there
is a local/alternative copy?

Thanks,
Anand

--
 `` We are shaped by our thoughts, we become what we think.
 When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never