[6bone] core ns registry database

Kimmo Suominen kim@tac.nyc.ny.us
Tue, 01 Jul 2003 21:18:37 -0400

Not having much luck yet with directNIC.com...

Their name server settings have the following "improvement" announced:

    Due to improvements at directNIC you are no longer required to enter
    the IP address for nameservers. We only require the Server Name or
    FQDN.

So apparently they retrieve the information from my name server, but
are ignoring the AAAA records.  I tried to explain this in more words
to them, so we'll see what happens.  If they could find someone who
knows what glue records are...

I just really don't want to go back to Network Solutions...

+ Kim