[6bone] trace to 192.88.99.1; .au v6 connectivity

Chris Hellberg odysseus@soa.co.nz
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 08:50:35 +1300

Dan,

I have set up a v6 peering exchange in Wellington, New Zealand in the hope of get
some v6 interest and  flowing. I did have v6-accessible mirrors of some
open-source projects, however it's been temporarily taken off the air.
I have a think about injecting an anycast address for dynamic tunnels a
bit later on.

There is tunnel to the 6bone on the IX, however I've set a no-export on those
routes unless requested.

webpage: http://www.soa.co.nz/ipv6

Cheers,

Chris