[6bone] pTLA request by HP - review closes 22 January 2003

Bob Fink bob@thefinks.com
Tue, 07 Jan 2003 18:56:05 -0800

6bone Folk,

HP has requested a pTLA allocation and I find their request fully compliant
with RFC2772. The open review period for this will close 22 January 2003.
Please send your comments to me or the list.

<www.hwp6.net>

Thanks,

Bob

===