[6bone] notice of intent to reclaim unused pTLAs, comment period closes 17 January 2003

phrost matrix@miracle1.net
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 18:37:55 -0600

I would accept a reply of "We are having physical connection problems and are unable to advertise our prefix at the
current time".
But thats just me, if it truly won't be used or has been neglected then I can see reclaiming it.
-Jeremy
VLINK