[6bone] notice of intent to reclaim unused pTLAs, comment period closes 17 January 2003

Daniel Roesen dr@cluenet.de
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 00:46:06 +0100

On Fri, Jan 03, 2003 at 06:07:01PM -0500, Marc Blanchet wrote:
> I do agree that probably most if not all of the prefix on the list
> are "dead". Again, I think it is just more fair to make sure they
> have enough chance to respond.

What what you take as an (for 6BONE, not you personally) acceptable
reply which would lead to non-reclaiming?

"Oh, we forgot about it"?
"Oops, we had a misconfig thus it was not announced... Fixed now"?
"We didn't need it [anymore] but might need it sometime in the future"?

[please add your own variants, the above ones were just off my head]

Again, we are speaking about prefixes not being announced for _months_.

Regards,
Daniel