[6bone] 6bone phaseout planning announcement

Bob Fink bob@thefinks.com
Mon, 03 Feb 2003 19:13:53 -0800

Michel,

At 10:43 AM 2/3/2003 -0800, Michel Py wrote:
>Bob / Bob,
>
>Do we have a 6bone meeting in SF? I think that this topic is consensual
>enough so we could wrap it up there, get ML's approval and then ship it.
>
>My reading is that there are differences of opinion on the dates. I
>specifically say "differences of opinion" instead of "disagreements"
>because although several people have contributed alternative dates,
>there is also a general feeling that the dates proposed in the draft are
>acceptable, so this should not stop the text from moving.

I will schedule a meeting in San Francisco; probably the usual lunchtime
meeting.

I agree with your assessment of the response to the proposal, so far. I do
believe we need a wider audience commenting.

Stay tuned.

Thanks,

Bob