[6bone] 6bone phaseout planning announcement

Michel Py michel@arneill-py.sacramento.ca.us
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 10:43:30 -0800

Bob / Bob,

Do we have a 6bone meeting in SF? I think that this topic is consensual
enough so we could wrap it up there, get ML's approval and then ship it.

My reading is that there are differences of opinion on the dates. I
specifically say "differences of opinion" instead of "disagreements"
because although several people have contributed alternative dates,
there is also a general feeling that the dates proposed in the draft are
acceptable, so this should not stop the text from moving.

Michel.