[6bone] pTLA request by CTN1 - review closes 16 December 2003

Nicolas DEFFAYET nicolas.deffayet@ndsoftware.net
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 12:39:58 +0100

On Thu, 2003-12-18 at 00:35, Dan Reeder wrote:

Dan,

> Besides, as has been pointed out the 6bone is on its last legs. If CTN1 is
> such a well funded company (i'd love to have 1 million euros at my disposal)
> then I'm sure RIPE would be all ears. And if thats still not feasible, what
> is stopping NDSoftware from giving a /35 to them? You are partners, right?

We have assigned a /36 to CTN1 with the possibility to extend to a /35.
(see my previous mail about that for more details).

Yes, we are partner.

--
Nicolas DEFFAYET, NDSoftware
NDSoftware IP Network: http://www.ip.ndsoftware.net/