[6bone] doubt about protocol independent Ping.

Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino itojun@itojun.org
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 15:03:49 +0900 (JST)

> Dear Sir,
> I am doing my Project related to IPv6.
> According to Protocol independt program mentioned in Steven's book, if I mention
>  the IPV6 address it is giving "Segmentation fault".
> What should I do for it? Please sugest me regarding that. Or is there any other
> books or websites for IPv6 programming?

	Stevens' book (TCP/IP network programming) has very old description of
	protocol independent programming, so do not refer it.  rather, please
	refer the following:
	http://www.kame.net/newsletter/19980604/
	http://www.usenix.org/publications/library/proceedings/usenix2000/freenix/metzprotocol/

	if you could disclose the operating system you are using, you would
	be able to get more help.

itojun