[6bone] doubt about protocol independent Ping.

Mamatha Balachandra mamthabc@yahoo.co.in
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 04:57:57 +0000 (GMT)

--0-2145000197-1071464277=:40553

Dear Sir,

I am doing my Project related to IPv6.

According to Protocol independt program mentioned in Steven's book, if I mention the IPV6 address it is giving "Segmentation fault".

What should I do for it? Please sugest me regarding that. Or is there any other books or websites for IPv6 programming?

thanking U

Mamtha

Yahoo! India Mobile: Ringtones, Wallpapers, Picture Messages and more.Download now.
--0-2145000197-1071464277=:40553

<DIV>Dear Sir,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I am doing my Project related to IPv6.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>According to Protocol independt program mentioned in Steven's book, if I mention the IPV6 address it is giving "Segmentation fault".</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>What should I do for it? Please sugest me regarding that. Or is there any other books or websites for IPv6 programming?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>thanking U</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Mamtha</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><p><font face=arial size=-1>
--0-2145000197-1071464277=:40553--