FW: [6bone] pTLA request by CTN1 - review closes 16 December 2003

Jeroen Massar jeroen@unfix.org
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 18:45:45 +0100

Hi,

I think this should be shared btw.
This was exactly the same the last time a pTLA was
requested by this same person.

I hoped he had bettered his life after he got the "NDSOFTWARE" pTLA
by going through a couple of the loopholes in the request process.
But apparently that isn't the case. It should have ended then.

Make up your own minds about what everybody thinks about this.
I have provided my set of reasons why I don't think that CTN1
should be allocated a pTLA. I hope the rest of the people who
will participate in the review will check their reasoning and
see whatever they like, the other mails consisted of my opinion
and apparently, seeing the below response that was enough.

Greets,
 Jeroen