[6bone] pTLA request by CTN1 - review closes 16 December 2003

Pim van Pelt pim@ipng.nl
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 22:48:23 +0100

Hi,

| CTN1 has requested a pTLA allocation and I find their request fully
| compliant with RFC2772. The open review period for this closes 16 December
| 2003. Please send your comments to me or the list.
Even though I've had my say already, I would like to repeat myself.

There were some serious holes in the application as pointed out previously
by some folk. After this, there were no clear signs that the situation
improved and I find it very strange that a third party is answering
questions regarding the pTLA request and not the requestor. As a matter of
fact, the whole thread was CC:ed to Mr. Gomez and he did not answer a single
question.

It is my honest opinion (and I have been fair in the past) that this
company is not ready to be granted custody of a pTLA.

With regards to this being the last one: it should not be an issue that
the last request was denied. People who state differently are not thinking
straight.

groet,
Pim

--