[6bone] pTLA request by CTN1 - review closes 16 December 2003

Jeroen Massar jeroen@unfix.org
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 23:35:14 +0100

Bob and others, I think you understand what I mean with this; this clearly shows what
this 'person' is all about. I won't make any more comments as they have made it clear
themselves what 'business' they are in: none.

Last 'troll' coming up:

Marc GOMEZ [mailto:mg@ctn1.com]  wrote:

> Good Evening Gentlemen,
> I'm very surprise by theses different emails. I don’t know if you're a
> problem with your boss, your life...but I don't appreciate
> this situation:

Thank you for showing the same manners that your friend DEFFAYET has.
Sorry, but you really chose the wrong person.

> In first:
> CTN1 is a company founded in March 2003, with my money and not with a
> business angel. Check law French web site:
> http://www.infogreffe.fr. I have
> put 1.000.000 EUR. I respect your job respect my company!!!

I don't respect anyone trying to wave around with money that isn't his.
Checking that nice site of yours, unfortunatly for you some people do
understand french, it nicely states that your, nobody else, company
got founded in march, but officially started in november. Thus you don't
make the 3 months allocation at all.

Next to that if you have as much money in your bank as you like to
show around with, and have the intentions as you write below, then
become a LIR and deliver business alternatives.

6bone is a *test*bed, not a place where persons who like to call other
people names and throw around with 'I got a million euro's' kind of phrases
get free IP space.

> Ndsoftware is not owner of CTN1. I have makes a local (100
> meters) giga fiber connexion with fnix6 because I'm in a same hotel
> carrier (easy and cool).
> I'm using today 50/80 Mb/s with fnix6 (peering for news servers,
> mirrors...). When you check my graph on http://www.ctn1.net,

My home switch can do that with ease too. That is still no real traffic.
News does cause traffic, but that is server<->server, not to endusers.

That website of yours is *still* unreachable, ctn1.com does work and
shows yet another webhosting company. Quite expensive for 1m euro's.

> I had tested with fnix6 (others actors on exchange point) the quality and
> the charge of this link during one week. The quality is top of the top.

Which other 'actors'? You mean the 10000's of 'servers' of mr DEFFAYET?
His 3com switch which is colocated at Telecity certainly can push that,
but that is about it.

> I'm open to constructive critic but for baby crying...speak at my hand

You are a real business person, we understand that completely.

> I purpose this for you and others members in visit at PARIS.
> See my private location and my network infrastructure two fibers connexion
> on Ipv6 with TRAFIC and one thousand servers with dual Ipv4/Ipv6.

Your *private* location, aha. One thousand servers? I hope they are all
vmware then, because those can't even fit in Telecity Paris.

> I'm ready and the bonus it is I'll paid you the restaurant, French off
> course.

Sorry, but I like italian food, French is just not up to par.

> My address:
> Télécity France
> 40-45 Avenue Victor HUGO
> 95534 Aubervilliers
> France
> NOC CTN1 present and open 24x7

Telecity? I thought you just noted down that you where a 1 million euro's
big coorporation, but without an own address?

> Why I send this request for a ptla because it's very hard
> request peering with telco/others actors when you have not your own Ptla. I'm
> not LIR for the moment.

Why can't you become a LIR with 1 million euro's?

> Today, I have a trouble with my web site on Ipv6 (suck red
> hat) and shortly repair my configuration.

With 'my' indeed, a personal site, what about your other 10000 server's ?
Can't you even configure your 'suck red hat' to do loadbalancing?

> CTN1 purpose for free ipv6 transit and peering at all customers and actors
> on Telecity France.

That is what your friend Mr DEFFAYET called "FNIX6", the one with the website
that states:

http://www.fnix6.net/about/services.php
8<-------------------------------
Services available:
 Switch port 10baseT, 100baseTX or 1000baseSX(1)
 FNIX6 members pages with various tools and graphs
 FNIX6 members mailing-list
 Route collector(2)
 24x7 NOC provided by NDSoftware
(1) Switch port 1000baseSX are currently not available
(2) Route collector are currently not available
- ------------------------------>8

No 1000baseSX, just like when he personally 'launched' FNIX6.

> CTN1 purpose at large corporate a backbone on Ipv6 (Bank,
> industry...).

And in english please?

> Yes CTN1 has a web hosting company but it's not only our job.
> The web site is present only for sales hosting not consulting on Ipv6 and
> interlan with corporate.

Just like your friend DEFFAYET, "NDSOFTWARE" "FNIX6", "EURONOG"....
Lots of empty companies indeed.

> Have a nice night gentlemen,
> God bless you and your family.
> Best regards
> Marc Gomez
> CEO and co founder of CTN1

CTO too apparently because of your 'suck red hat'.
But then again, it is 'suck red hat' on 10000's servers :)

Greets,
 Jeroen