[6bone] pTLA request by CTN1 - review closes 16 December 2003

Pim van Pelt pim@ipng.nl
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 08:47:34 +0100

Hi,

Judging the amount of holes Jeroen was able to shoot in this setup, I do
not support the pTLA request. Especially the fact that the AS number
seems to be granted after the operational date and even the IP space
from their IPv4 uplink was assigned after the date they claimed to have
been fully operational on ..

| Personally, mainly also because of the last reason I don't see why they
| would require a pTLA. A couple of /48's would do just fine for a webhoster.
| And they can get enough space from their 'upstream'.
I second that. Unless of course CTN1 can provide the list with a
detailed explanation on things.

--
Pim van Pelt                 Email: pim@ipng.nl