[6bone] pTLA request by CTN1 - review closes 16 December 2003

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 22:09:42 -0500

Hello from Gregg C Levine
I agree, with Pekka Savola, here. If we are going to admit service
providers as described in both items 2, and 3, then that company
obviously does not. When I saw the original message earlier today, I
saw something strange about it, but I could not finger it. Therefore,
as I said, I agree here with Pekka Savola, that this one should not be
granted.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi