[6bone] pTLA request by CTN1 - review closes 16 December 2003

J. Miracle matrix@miracle1.net
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 21:39:12 -0500

I share views with Jeroen and Pim van Pelt. I do not feel that CTN1 has met all of the requirements to request a pTLA. They don't seem to have an immediate need for one, especially with only one BGP uplink. Why not just get IPv6 space from your uplink / transit provider?
Thanks,
J. Miracle
VLINK Internet Systems

On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 22:09:42 -0500