[6bone] Re: pTLA request NDSOFTWARE - review closes 23 October 2002

Bob Fink fink@es.net
Sat, 26 Oct 2002 07:53:43 -0700

At 08:58 AM 10/26/2002 -0400, John Fraizer wrote:
>On Sat, 26 Oct 2002, Abdul Basit wrote:
>
> > Right, I read almost all threads on this issue, I found alot of posts
> > describing why they'r against it, they may be right in their opinions but
> > on the contrary, i also found Bob's email in which he thinks that the
> > request is fully RFC compliant.
> > http://mailman.isi.edu/pipermail/6bone/2002-October/006364.html
> >
> > Take care
> > - basit
>

>The _request_ is fully compliant - IE; It was formatted properly.  That
>does not mean that NDSoftware maintains RFC2772 compliancy in its daily
>operations.

It means that it was formatted properly and compliant in its answers to the
intent of RFC2772's questions. It does not mean there are no other issues
and facts to take into account. That's why we have a review.

Bob