[6bone] Re: pTLA request NDSOFTWARE - review closes 23 October 2002

John Fraizer tvo@EnterZone.Net
Sat, 26 Oct 2002 08:58:30 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 26 Oct 2002, Abdul Basit wrote:

> Right, I read almost all threads on this issue, I found alot of posts
> describing why they'r against it, they may be right in their opinions but
> on the contrary, i also found Bob's email in which he thinks that the
> request is fully RFC compliant.
> http://mailman.isi.edu/pipermail/6bone/2002-October/006364.html
>
> Take care
> - basit

The _request_ is fully compliant - IE; It was formatted properly.  That
does not mean that NDSoftware maintains RFC2772 compliancy in its daily
operations.

---
John Fraizer              | High-Security Datacenter Services |
President                 | Dedicated circuits 64k - 155M OC3 |
EnterZone, Inc            | Virtual, Dedicated, Colocation    |
http://www.enterzone.net/ | Network Consulting Services       |