[6bone] very drafty draft on 6bone routing mess

Pekka Savola pekkas@netcore.fi
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 19:11:16 +0300 (EEST)

This is getting a bit less drafty now, but a much expanded version is
available at:

http://www.netcore.fi/pekkas/ietf/6bone-messv2.txt

Comments are welcome, as always.  I'll send this to internet-drafts@ in a
couple of days in any case.

Perhaps I should summarize (Braveheart voice): "We need the transits". And
what is more, we need transits that have good policies, and will be
significant enough to force the pTLA/sTLA's they give service to into
something sane (to drop 95% of those tunnels etc.).