[6bone] pTLA request NDSOFTWARE - review closes 23 October 2002

Pekka Savola pekkas@netcore.fi
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 18:00:07 +0300 (EEST)

I support this -- there seems to be a real need for the pTLA.

As an unofficial constructive criticism...

On Wed, 16 Oct 2002, Bob Fink wrote:
> >           between the Applicant's boundary router and the appropriate
> >           connection point into the 6Bone. This router must be IPv6
> >           pingable. This criteria is judged by members of the 6Bone
> >           Operations Group at the time of the Applicant's pTLA request.
> >
> >We have currently 101 BGP4+ sessions.

.. I'd appreciate it if you decreased the amount of BGP sessions by about
80-90%.

(Hopefully you don't intend to provide transit between those...)

Thanks!