[6bone] pTLA request NDSOFTWARE - review closes 23 October 2002

Bob Fink fink@es.net
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 06:25:47 -0700

6bone Folk,

NDSOFTWARE has requested a pTLA allocation and I find their request fully
compliant with RFC2772. The open review period for this will close 23
October 2002. Please send your comments to me or the list.

<http://whois.6bone.net/cgi-bin/whois?NDSOFTWARE>

<http://noc.ndsoftwarenet.com/>

Thanks,

Bob