[6bone] New version of ASPath-tree available on line.

D'Albenzio Raffaele Raffaele.Dalbenzio@TILAB.COM
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 16:44:37 +0100

Hello Ronald,

no problem for your comments.

About the 100% unavailability of RIR allocated prefixes sometimes the
problem is because
there are some LIRs that asked to extend their prefix from /35 to /32
but they continue
announcing /35.

>From ASPath-tree point of view in that case the real prefix it should
see is a /32. and
if the /32 is not present in the the routing table thant ASPath-tree
considers the sTLA
unavailable.

Regards,
Raffaele.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
is prohibited. Please return it immediately to the sender and delete
the message. Should you have any questions, please contact us by
replying to MailAdmin@tilab.com. Thank you