[6bone] RFC2772 rewrite -- bigger scope goals

Nicolas DEFFAYET nicolas.deffayet@ndsoftware.net
17 Nov 2002 18:18:22 +0100

On Sun, 2002-11-17 at 17:30, Robert Kiessling wrote:

> I don't argue on the base of "can", whatever you mean by this. I argue
> on the base of facts such as past incidents and the reluctance of ISPs
> to offer IPv6 access to existing IPv4 services, caused by bad IPv6
> network performance.

You can have good performances and guarantee the transit only when the
most part of IPv6 Internet will be native.

I'm sorry, but cut 6bone and RIR is not the good solution.

The solution for have a better IPv6 network is have only native peering.

Best Regards,

--
Nicolas DEFFAYET, NDSoftware
NOC Website: http://noc.ndsoftwarenet.com/