[6bone] RFC2772 rewrite

Robert J. Rockell rrockell@sprint.net
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 10:37:45 -0500 (EST)

Perhaps we can allow for the 'volunteer' networks to exist, but not as
pTLA's... Many of the volunteers do provide valuable services and testing
cycles for ipv6. However, reliability in the core (even of the 6bone) will
be somewhat necessary for any Volunteer organizations to talk to each other
over IPv6...  Inter-domain routing seems to be one of the largest issues
surrounding Ipv6 deployment now.. We should keep that tight (or at least in
as near a steady-state as possible) so researchers and others have the
ability to test with the confidence that some factors remain static...

rjr

Thanks
Rob Rockell
SprintLink