[6bone] RFC2772 rewrite

Robert J. Rockell rrockell@sprint.net
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 15:26:37 -0500 (EST)

I think we are going to write in someting specifying a 'minimum level of
service'.   However, quantifying that is going to be hard.  I think the
INTENT of the launguage will point to a robust support infrastructure, but
as long as companies provide non-revenue-generating service, I don't think
it is fair to assume a ISP-NOC like level of service. The goal is to get
there, and we'll put verbiage in that allows for repurcussions if someone is
providing what is commonly felt to be 'non-production-like' service.  Will
this satisfy all parties?

Thanks
Rob Rockell
SprintLink