w2k & ipv6 - need help

Christian Kuhtz ck@arch.bellsouth.net
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 07:17:27 -0500

hey there,

i feel stupid asking this, but... seems the documentation on w2k's
ipv6 stack is a little thin from what i've been able to find so far.
anyone care to help me get this configuration sorted out?  i've gotten
it to work sporadically, but i feel like i don't know what i'm doing
here when i mess around with the ipv6 cmd ln tool.

a discussion of a simple configuration scenario would help.  (no, this
isn't about using a w2k site as a 6bone gateway, just a lowly w2k
endnode on a ipv4/ipv6 dual stack subnet on the 6bone).  anyone care
to help me out or point me towards configuration examples/scenarios?

if you can suggest a more appriate forum, please point me that way.

thanks,
chris