pTLA request for ASNET - review closes 29 March 2002

Bob Fink fink@es.net
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 14:44:48 -0800

6bone Folk,

ASNET has requested a pTLA allocation and I find their request fully
compliant with RFC2772. The open review period for this will close 29 March
2002. Please send your comments to me or the list.

<http://whois.6bone.net/cgi-bin/whois?ASNET>

<http://www.ipv6.ascc.net/>

Note that this allocation will be a /32 per previous discussions on the list.

Thanks,

Bob

===