[6bone] Exchange Point Addresses

ww@GROOVY.NET ww@GROOVY.NET
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 12:45:59 -0400

Hi,

At the Toronto Internet Exchange (TORIX) we've been talking about
making it possible to peer natively over IPv6. The problem is
getting addresses for the exchange -- RIPE seems to have a clear
policy (they'll hand out a /64), but ARIN doesn't appear to. It
would not be appropriate to use addresses from one of the providers
at the exchange since TORIX has been, since its inception,
provider neutral and we'd like to keep it that way.

Any suggestions or pointers to how to go about acquiring some
numbers for the exchange would be appreciated.

Thanks,
-w
--
Will Waites