[6bone] Re: Got one IPV6 address from Freenet6 but not working.

Todd T. Fries todd@fries.net
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 10:10:25 -0500

Fwiw, itojun has recently found a problem with kdelibs that disabled
getaddrinfo for most systems due to an absent memset in the configure
script.  Currently, this is fixed in the OpenBSD ports tree and the current
cvs repository, but unfortunately not before 3.0.1 went out.

--
Todd Fries .. todd@fries.net

(last updated $ToddFries: signature.p,v 1.2 2002/03/19 15:10:18 todd Exp $)

Penned by Paul Aitken on Sat, May 04, 2002 at 03:39:47PM +0100, we have: