Nokia primary whois service unreachable

David Kessens david@IPRG.nokia.com
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 11:35:39 -0800

On Thu, Feb 28, 2002 at 08:02:57AM -0800, Bob Fink wrote:
> Thanks for the notes on the Nokia primary whois service being unreachable.
>
> David Kessens (who is the maintainer of the primary) is travelling out of
> the country at the moment, but I am trying to get in touch with him so we
> can get the Nokia primary reachable again.

Bob Fink was able to reach me on my cellphone immediately after he
became aware of the problem.

I got things working again with some assistance of the local Nokia
people.

I would like to offer my apologies for this service interruption. It's
a volunteer effort but I obviously want to offer a service as reliable
as humanly possible.

> As for IPv6 accessible 6bone registry service, it is certainly time to make
> that happen. I will pursue this.

I guess I owe something to the 6bone community now :-). Stay tuned.

David K.
---