Nokia primary whois service unreachable

Bob Fink fink@es.net
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 08:02:57 -0800

Thanks for the notes on the Nokia primary whois service being unreachable.

David Kessens (who is the maintainer of the primary) is travelling out of
the country at the moment, but I am trying to get in touch with him so we
can get the Nokia primary reachable again.

I use the Viagenie query service so hadn't noticed that Nokia was
unreachable. However, the Viagenie web i/f for modifying entries in their
mirror and the primary appears to be refusing requests, probably because
the primary is unreachable. I will get in touch with them to see what the
problem.

As for IPv6 accessible 6bone registry service, it is certainly time to make
that happen. I will pursue this.

Anyway, for queries only, go to the Viagenie 6bone registry page at:

<http://www.viagenie.qc.ca/en/ipv6/registry/index.shtml>

Thanks,

Bob