[6bone] proposal for transfer of 6bone address management responsibilities to RIRs

Joao Luis Silva Damas joao@ripe.net
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 19:26:12 +0200

Jordi,

At 19:07 +0200 23/8/02, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ wrote:

>About the freedom, having address space for everyone means freedom,
>not subjected to NATs, and so on.

Hey, I agree with this! :-)

>Regards,
>Jordi
>
>PS: I don't follow all the RIPE mailing list, not enough time for
>doing all what I will like to do ! If there is anything specific
>on this subject, can you point me to the message thread, please ?

Oh, just the discussion out in the open about the IPv6 allocation
policy. I think agreement was reached in May, so pick that thread
from the archives. It went on for some time.