[6bone] Re: Cisco support

Jeroen Massar jeroen@unfix.org
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 00:52:59 +0200

Paul Aitken wrote:

> But, as far as I know - and I stand ready to be corrected here -
> Microsoft doesn't offer you the same level of direct access to their
> developers that Cisco does. Good for them if they do; I'd
> like to hear about it because sometimes folks as us (cisco) whether we
know how to
> configure IPv6 stuff on a windows box.

http://www.microsoft.com/ipv6/
http://research.microsoft.com/msripv6/
http://research.microsoft.com/msripv6/msripv6.htm

Mailing List: We have a mailing list,
msripv6-users@list.research.microsoft.com, for discussion among
interested users of our implementation. To join the list, send mail to
listserv@list.research.microsoft.com with the command
subscribe msripv6-users yourfirstname yourlastname
We also have an alias for bug reports:
msripv6-bugs@list.research.microsoft.com.
And that list works perfectly well

http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/sdks/platform/tpipv6/start.asp

"Windows .NET Server and beyond - The next version of Windows will
include the first fully-supported release of the Microsoft IPv6 stack."

msripv6@microsoft.com

All found on hs247.com ofcourse.
BTW: Linux doesn't have a working IPsec6 by default, Windows has... so
stop moaning all ;)

And will everybody please stop throwing the bully ball over and
concentrate on IPv6 again ?

Greets,
 Jeroen