[OT] IPv6 applications in active use

Nicolas DEFFAYET nicolas.deffayet-extml@ndsoftwaregroup.com
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 19:14:34 +0200

X and VNC have IPv6 support:

VNC 3.3.2r3: ftp://ftp.kame.net/pub/kame/misc/
XFree 3.3.3.1: http://cvsweb.pld.org.pl/

I think CUPS too but i don't find the patch.

You can find a lot of informations about ipv6 support on (thank Peter
for this excellent page, don't forgot to update it):
http://bieringer.mirrors.fastnetxp.com/status/IPv6+Linux-status-apps.htm

If many people want help me to build a FTP with all ipv6 patchs, ipv6
apps patched, ipv6 docs, and more; please contact me.
You can send me all yours links, yours patchs, and yours recompiled
packages for debian, redhat, freebsd,.....
I plain to finish a first public version of the FTP at the end of this
week (for the moment the ftp use 200mb of disk space)

Best Regards,

Nicolas DEFFAYET