pTLA request for RMNET - review closes 23 April 2002

Matteo Tescione wizard@italiansky.com
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 16:25:29 +0200

Hi to all, this is the first time that i see a new concept:
> Fortunatly these folks are requesting a pTLA so they can soon announce
> their
> block over as many tunnels they can lay their hands on and improve their
> latency and uhaul packeting.

I do agree with this "new concept"...
now my question: what's wrong if someone in italy has a tunnel with someone
in Us or Canada or elsewhere? I'm in italy and I have several tunnel around
europe, and if sometimes rtt is over 100ms I can't see a big problem cause
ipv6 load is not so high....

Just my 1 damn euro cent...
Matteo Tescione