pTLA request for RMNET - review closes 23 April 2002

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 20:41:05 -0400

Hello from Gregg C Levine
It's not you, Pekka Savola. It’s the whole setup. I looked at that one,
as well, I found it strange, as well. Perhaps Bob Fink, could comment?
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi

Canada.