pTLA request for RMNET - review closes 23 April 2002

Pekka Savola pekkas@netcore.fi
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 23:06:59 +0300 (EEST)

Hello all,

The application looks ok, I'll just want to point out something that may
be worth discussing on a more global scale:

> >    >1. The pTLA Applicant must have a minimum of three (3) months
> >    >   qualifying experience as a 6Bone end-site or pNLA transit.
> >
> >We are connected to the 6bone since December 2001 with a /48 from VIAGENIE.

An ISP from Italy has a tunnel and address block from VIAGENIE in Canada.

Is it just me or does there seem to be something really wrong here?