ROUTING IPv6B

Robert J. Rockell rrockell@sprint.net
Wed, 2 May 2001 13:02:11 -0400 (EDT)

->Unfortunately this is not an easy task and
->getting pTLA's to host you is not too easy either.

Isn't this an implied reason to grant pTLA status to an organization?  If
this is true, I would like to see pTLA status revoked for those who want
address space, but don't do any ipv6 work...

How to quantify, however, is another story....

I will give tunnels to any and all comers (your ping time should be under a
second).  208.19.223.30 is the v4 endpoint.

->that 6to4 will be popular in the opinion of many of us as we move along in
->migration to IPv6.
->
->
->Bob