Apache & IPv6

Pim van Pelt pim@bfib.ipng.nl
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 11:16:07 +0100 (CET)

Nicolas,

This mailinglist is not a general helpdesk function for the 6bone. You have
had several tips and pointers on how to get Apache running, I will give you
them again. Please follow them now, they are very helpful.

1. Upgrade to the (neede) glibc-2.2. If you do not know how to do this, then
I suggest you don't run a webserver. ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu has the source.
2. Change distributions to one that has glibc-2.2. AFAIK Debian and Slackware
are current. http://www.debian.org/ and http://www.slackware.com/
3. Change OS. I can suggest OpenBSD, or FreeBSD if you really need a lot of
userland packages. http://www.openbsd.org/ and http://www.freebsd.org/
4. Let someone else compile your webserver.

I would appreciate it if you stopped this thread now, it's a bit off topic
in my opinion.

regards, good luck.
Pim

--