Tunnel request (24.31.102.19, Atlanta GA)

Todd Vierling tv@pobox.com
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 21:00:50 -0400 (EDT)

I am trying to find someone to carry a relatively low usage tunnel and
provide a delegation of as small as /124.  I work for Wasabi Systems, who
commercially supports NetBSD, with the integrated KAME/WIDE merged stack. I
can accept just about any tunnel method, including 6to4, gif (RFC1933), and
GRE.

I've tried contacting the MERIT and ANSNET people, with ANSNET's mail
bouncing, and MERIT's mail looping.  These are the two pTLAs that are
closest to me as the fiber runs, at 12 and 13 hops, respectively.

A pNLA is fine with me, too, if someone's within the RR network or close by,
so please let me know!  RoadRunner in Atlanta has near peerings with:

    att.net (9 hops, Greensboro NC: 12.124.235.25, but Amazingly Low Latency)
    cw.net (5 hops, core3.Atlanta.cw.net)
    sprintlink.net (7/8 hops, sl-bb22-atl-0-0.sprintlink.net)

There's also 10-11 hop links to Qwest (Atlanta GA) and BBN (VA), if you have
really short trips to those networks.

If you're going to traceroute, ignore high latency in the last few hops of
the 24.88 and 24.31 networks; there's a local router that's been running
underpowered for the past two days and is being replaced.

...Thanks in advance!

--
-- Todd Vierling (tv@pobox.com)