6bone contact request

Cyndi Jung cmj@3Com.com
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 15:38:38 -0700

Jason,

I have also offered Hal a tunnel, and from the network traces, he is
quite close, topologically, to my site, since we are both connecting
through Level 3.  My traces to your site go through mae-east - I
suspect Hal's path to you goes a similar route out of Level 3's
network.

It's up to Hal, but I think I have the quicker path :-)

Cyndi