Subject: No IPv6 for Netware?
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 09:49:18 +0100
From: Thomas Kuiper <tkuiper@tobit.com>
Newsgroups: novell.generaltcpip

Hi,

I've been looking around for a Netware IPv6 Stack but couldn't
find it either on Netware 5 or somewhere on the Novell site.

Are there any IPv6 implementations for Netware?

On http://developer.novell.com/research/appnotes/1997/march/03/04.htm
its noted that there is "going to be" support for it in the next
generation of products (Netware 5?). Also NTP is mentioned there as
upcoming feature, but I didn't find IP Security/NTP or IPv6 inside
Netware 5.

Best regards,
Thomas Kuiper

~~~ First reply: