Sigh, Pete Dawson was:Re: sigh, re Jeff Williams

Patrick Cantwell seamus@insomnia.org
Fri, 14 May 1999 09:52:37 -0500 (CDT)

I've been "lurking" on the 6bone list for a while now, trying to soak up
as much about 6bone as I can, so I can begin experimenting with IPv6...
I think the best possible solution to the problem of people posting
off-topic to the list would be to have someone moderate... All lists, no
matter what topic, degrade to this after time if they are not moderated...
It's a shame that intelligent, technology-oriented people have to
personally attack each other on a TECHNOLOGY list.. but that's how people
are.

Pat

--
Patrick Cantwell
President/Systems Administrator, Insomnia Communications